SIMON'S OFFERS OUR CLIENTS A MONTHLY WEBINAR FOR ONLINE CLIENT ACCESS WEB PORTAL TRAINING
PLEASE USE THE CONTACT FORM TO SIGN UP FOR A WEBINAR SESSION
Clients are given user login access to our Client Access Web (CAW) portal as part of Simon's on-boarding process. Clients have 24/7 access to their accounts via reporting.simonsagency.com. This webinar series trains clients on using and interacting with this system.
Each webinar will cover Simon's standard procedures for placements and messaging as well as a general overview of all functions. We will cover additional topics based on client feedback for each session. Topics covered include:
- Navigating the user interface including logging in, setting up password recovery questions, customizing your home screen and managing your settings.
- Using the messaging system for secure, HIPAA compliant communication.
- Making inquiries and viewing individual account data.
- Generating status reports, standard reports, statistical or tabular reports and customizing additonal reports.
- Reporting direct payments to Simon's Agency.
- Uploading your file placements using the secure upload feature.